Why You Should Promote and advertise your products on LABinternet online magazine
Advertise on LABinternet Online Magazine
How to Submit Your News Release
Advertising on Labinternet Online Magazine
What makes LABinternet online magazine the medium to advertise your laboratory products and services? Unlike most other online laboratory product magazines, LABinternet is not just an extension of a printed magazine or tabloid. LABinternet is totally focused on presenting your products on the internet using the latest technology to bring your products to life right before the eyes of your perspective customers. The promotion of LABinternet magazine through key linkups with other web sites, promotion with Usenet groups and technical mailing lists, and broad indexing on the premier WEB indexes, gives it one of the brightest profiles on the internet of any online laboratory magazine.
For those of you who are new to the internet, you may be asking yourself why it is even worth the time, money, and effort to start advertising on the internet. With advertising budgets so tight anyway, why even experiment with something new and untested? A recent survey found that 1 out of every 2 technical people have easy access to the internet in their place of work, and that more than 30% of these people are using the internet to keep updated on the latest available technology in their field. Furthermore, this number is growing rapidly from month to month. Thats why most major laboratory equipment distributors are already offering their whole catalogs on the web with convenient online ordering.
Here is how LABinternet magazine can help you achieve your marketing goals while keeping you within your tight advertisng and promotion budget.
- Lowest advertising rates. You can reach thousands of perspective customers at a fraction of the cost of print advertising because you save the cost associated with printing and mailing the magazine your ad appears in. Recent skyrocketing printing paper costs have increased your cost burden even further. You can get a full page, full color insert in LABinternet magazine at less than the cost of a 1/6 page B & W printed ad. This cost also includes most of the production work in setting your ad up for the internet. Multipage ads and whole catalogs are even more cost effective.
- Get product inquiries almost immediately. When someone locates your ad in a printed magazine he is most likely to circle a reader service card to get addtional information. Because the card has to be mailed to the magazine which then forwards it to a fullfillment department before the inquiry is forwarded to you, it can take up to 6 weeks or longer for you to receive the inquiry. Your ad or promotion in LABinternet displays your email address which the customer can access while he is still online. He can therefore send you a detailed message about his requirements which you receive as soon as he presses the SEND button. Inquiries go directly to you, not to us unlike other online magazines.
- Time your ads to coincide with new product introductions. LABinternet magazine is updated once every 2 weeks, so that you can time your ad or promotion to hit the medium at about the same time your new product or service hits the market. The normal turnaround time for a printed ad to be seen by your customers may be as long as 2 to 3 months. This time difference can mean the difference between a sale going to you or your competitor. Even if you do anticipate promoting your product in the print medium, LABinternet should be the first place where your customers see it.
- Live sound and action demos. We are developing the latest approaches to promoting your products. Where else can your customers see your product in action with an announcers voice describing important features. We already have several animation and audio presentation techniques in place and are currently developing a full multimedia package for promoting your product or service. Its like renting a conference room at the Pittcon any time of year at a fraction of the cost.
- FREE full color product news releases. We at LABinternet magazine will always try to get your new product promotions into our magazine to coincide with your timing requirements at no charge to you. To learn how easy it is to submit a a new product release, see description below.
- Get worldwide coverage. Another advantage of LABinternet magazine is that it is seen all over the world from the far east, Europe, the middle east, to Latin America. Don't miss out on those lucrative international sales. Let LABinternet act as your international sales agent.
- Use LABinternet as your Homepage on the World Wide WEB. If you haven't yet put together your web homepage, let LABinternet carry your mini Home Page with email contact and other WEB featuares We will do all the production at a minimal cost.
- Direct linkup with your HOMEPAGE. If you already have a home page, let LABinternet have a direct online linkup from your ad or product release in LABinternet to your homepage on the WWW. The user simply presses your homepage address in your LABinternet ad or promotion and gets connected to you directly in a matter of seconds.
We are offering a special winter pricing on ads which are even lower than our normal low rates. You can get in touch with us in the following manner:
Email : Just click the word LABinternet and you can send us a direct email now
Phone: In the U.S. call us toll free at 1-800-824-2066
Fax: You can fax us at 1-323-931-1434
HOW TO SUBMIT A NEWS RELEASE
We welcome your laboratory product and service news releases. Please follow these simple instructions to get your release online as soon as possible.
New Products Editor
- Type up a news release with a total length of 50 to 150 words.
We reserve the right to edit and shorten releases received. New
literature releases are also welcome. The news release must be saved on
a file in standard ASCII text format. You may use any filename you prefer.
- Include a full color picture file. For fastest
processing the most desireable format is an electronically scanned picture saved in
either the JPEG or GIF format, but TIFF and bitmap are also acceptable.
You may use any filename you prefer.
- You may either send your news release disk to the following address, or
send an email attaching the files titled "News Release Submission" to firstname.lastname@example.org:
731 North LaBrea Avenue, Suite 5
Los Angeles, CA 90038
If the news release is already on the internet located at a different sight
and would like us to retrieve the news release information from there, you
may also email us at email@example.com specifying the URL address of the
Note: News releases and pictures cannot be returned to sender once received.
Phone inquiries: Call us toll free at 1-800-824-2066 if you have any questions about product releases or advertising.